Pages

PLACE YOUR ADS HERE

Sunday 6 December 2015

I Did Not Collect The Kind Of Money Wizkid And Davido Are Collecting Now – African China

African China is a well known name in the African music industry. The artiste recently discussed on the money level in the music industry right now that the new guys like Davido and Wizkid are taking home;

“No, I did not collect the kind of money they are collecting now. But I think you should know something, we pushed the bill from 30 thousand naira to 8 hundred / one million. I made investments that can compete with whatever they do with their money. Therefore, I don’t regret not making what they are making these days.”

Also speaking on why he has been silent for some times: “Well, I just took a break to bond with my family. I didn’t go off the music circuit but had been in the studio working”

No comments:

Post a Comment