Pages

PLACE YOUR ADS HERE

Saturday 30 January 2016

Chelsea announce Pato deal

Chelsea have completed signing of Alexandre Pato on loan from Corinthians.

The former AC Milan striker, has agreed a move until the end of the current season and the Blues will pay all his wages, believed to be only around £30,000 a week over the period.

Pato admitted after his unveiling, that it was a dream to join the Stamford Bridge club.

“I am so happy to sign for Chelsea. It is a dream for me,” he said.

“I am looking forward to meeting and getting to know my new team-mates and cannot wait to play.

“I thank Chelsea for their support and hope I can repay this faith to the club and its fans.”

The 26-year-old is unlikely to feature in Chelsea’s FA Cup clash with MK Dons on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment